We have gone virtually paperless!! All registrations will need to be completed online via the NEW registration system.
Here you can add all the athletes in your program, complete your team rosters, create teams, select their divisions, associate them to the specific competition and pay your invoice.
Epic Brands – Team Member List (Rec & School)
Epic Brands Registration Agreement & Policies
Epic Brands Recreation Verification Form
Payment Terms & Deadlines
- A minimum $12.00 per athlete deposit is due upon registration for each event. To lock in Early Bird pricing and extend your payment date to the On-Time deadline, a deposit is required by November 1, 2018.
- See specific details, on each event, for individual Registration Close, Early, On-Time and Late Fee payment deadlines.
- Full balance is due no later than 24 days prior to an event (Late Fee deadline pricing applies at this time).
- An additional $250.00 late fee will be applied to invoices with open balances 17 days or less prior to an event.
- No Personal Checks are accepted.
- Business Checks are accepted up to 30 days prior to the event.
- RETURNED checks are subject to a $50.00 return check fee in addition to the amount still outstanding.
If your team needs to cancel their performance at an event please contact us IMMEDIATELY and you must send an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Your cancellation will not be effective until the date we receive your email cancellation notice with the header “CANCELLATION NOTICE” (“Cancellation Notice”). The following team cancellation polices shall apply:
- If we receive your Cancellation Notice 90 or more days prior to the first day of the event, you may either transfer the payment to another Epic Brands event occurring during the same Competition Season or request a full refund in accordance with the Transfer/Refund policy set forth below, with no penalty.
- If we receive your Cancellation Notice 89-31 days prior to the first day of the event, you may cancel the event or transfer the payment, less $12.00 per athlete of the original deposit, to another Epic Brands event occurring during the same Competition Season in accordance with the Transfer/Refund policy set forth below.
- If we receive your Cancellation Notice 30 days or less before the first day of an event, there are NO REFUNDS/TRANSFERS.
- If your team needs to reduce athlete numbers for ANY reason at any time, there is NO REFUND of the difference.
Cancellation of an Event
If an event is cancelled for any reason (including, but not limited to, by Epic Brands in its sole discretion, closure of the event facility (“Facility”) or as a result of adverse weather conditions), the following policies shall apply:
- If the event is rescheduled during the same Competition Season, your payment will be applied to the rescheduled event. If you cannot attend the rescheduled event, the Team Cancellation policies set forth above will apply.
- If the event is not rescheduled during the same Competition Season, you may either transfer the payment to another Epic Brands event occurring during the same Competition Season or request a full refund in accordance with the Transfer/Refund policy set forth below.
PLEASE NOTE: If the facility is open, the competition WILL take place unless Epic Brands notifies you that the event has been cancelled. For avoidance of doubt, NO REFUNDS will be given:
- If a team cannot make an event due to adverse weather conditions.
- A team not attending the rescheduling of the event.