We have gone virtually paperless!! All registrations will need to be completed online via the NEW registration system. Here you can fully add all the athletes in your program, complete your team rosters, create teams, select their divisions and associate them to the specific competition. Parents can even “approve/sign” their athlete’s waiver release… less paperwork for you!
All information is saved in an account created especially for you for continued access for the season.
It is required by USASF that each individual athlete registers with them to recieve an "Athlete ID" before their first competition of the 2013-2014 season.
In the event that individual waiver forms for your athletes have not been verified by a parent via the online registration system, please have them complete the IEP Universal Waiver below and bring to the event.
If your team needs to cancel their performance at an event please contact us IMMEDIATELY at (877)322-2310. Although subject to terms and eligibility, the following polices apply:
· If your team needs to cancel for ANY reason, 90 or more days out from an event, you are eligible to receive a FULL refund.
· If your team needs to cancel for ANY reason, 89-22 days before an event, you are eligible to TRANSFER your fees to another event. This must be submitted in writing. The event must occur within the same competition season.
· If your team needs to cancel for ANY reason, 21 days or less before an event, there is NO REFUND.
· If your team needs to reduce participant numbers for ANY reason, there is NO REFUND of the difference.
· ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR A NO-SHOW, DROPOUT OR SCRATCH AT A COMPETITION.
If an event is cancelled by EPIC Brands and not rescheduled, the team may transfer the payment to another event, or may receive a FULL refund.
Weather Cancellation Policies
If the facility is open, the competition WILL take place. (Exception: If the venue is located inside of a hotel, or another 24 hour facility, the venue may still be open. However, EPIC Brands reserves the right to postpone an event for any reason).
If the facility is closed, the competition will be rescheduled if at all possible.
NO REFUNDS will be given:
· If a team cannot make an event due to weather.
· A team not attending the rescheduling of the event due to weather.
· Full refunds will only be given if the event is cancelled and NOT rescheduled.
Be sure to enroll in the EPIC Rewards program to receive discounts on your registration!